Monday, December 8, 2008

Enjoying Christmas Time

Man what can I say this is such a hecktic time of year. Between shopping and School programs and church programs and of course rehearsals... the fun never stops. But I can breath easy knowing Im 99% done with my shopping, and all decorations at in place. Now its time for our traditional Christmas moving going. This is something I love to do with the family at Christmas. We try to see all the Christmas movies at the theatre and we save one good one for New Years Eve.
You know its during this time of year that I am really thankful. Im thankful that we are financially equipped to help others in need and that we have our health when so many are sick. I truly love this time of year I am a Christmas Bug (what ever that is I just love Christmas)
It is a little sadder now that it will always be a reminder of my cousin Todds death. I m sure many of you can relate. Christmas time always brings to mind those who have gone on before us.
Hope all of you have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!! ( it might be that long before I Blog again) Tracy said I needed to update so this is typed in a bit of a hurry so If there are Typos forgive me please!! I hope everyone is Enjoying the Christmas Season as much as me! Remember to In all the Hustle and Bustle and Gift giving dont forget the reason behind it all The Humble birth of our dear Savior and King, His love was so great that he put on skin to live a life here worthy of sacrifice for the sins of all others. I am now reminded to say thank you to God for is Unconditional and Undeserved Love!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ! I did not say Happy Holidays, I did not say Happy Hanakka, or happy QuanZa!!!! I said MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!

No comments: